Monday, August 17, 2009

Twitter

I love Twitter. I made my account public because my friends kept telling me I had "good Tweets." Real-life friends on Twitter can be great, don't get me wrong. But it has potential for so much more. As Stephen Colbert writes, "140 characters or less is the soul of wit." There's nothing better than a one-liner, and of all the social networking sites, Twitter is the best medium.

An article of 50 Funny People You Should Be Following On Twitter.

I follow these guys too:
  • indefensible Radiohead are proof that white people can even take the fun out of being rock stars.
  • fireland Dear Gramma, thank you so much for the Tonka truck. It is very fun! Sorry it took me 30 years to write back. Is Heaven scary? Love, Jiggy
  • TheRobotDevil Oops, I crapped my pants #shartweek
There have been several anti-Twitter segments on Conan O'Brien that are pretty funny, called "Twitter Tracker." They make fun of celebrity Twitters. No one cares what you had for lunch, Ashton Kutcher!



There's been about 5 "Twitter Tracker" segements, you can watch at The Tonight Show page on Hulu.

No comments: