Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is why I'm not a music journalist.

I'm half listening, half watching Sondre Lerche's Tiny Desk Concert at NPR, and all I can think to say is "Sondre Lerche is really cute!"

I can't help it. I like a man in plaid.

And... he's Norwegian. But that's the only thing I know about him. I liked one of his earlier albums when it came through KCPR a few years ago. At the time, I remember some reviewers knocking him for his ESL lyrics.

I wish I knew how to embed the video from NPR, but here's the official video from Youtube. This is the title track from his last album, released last September. (That seems like so long ago in terms of music.) I think I like the stripped-down acoustic version better.


I'm pretty sure he's singing about how much radio sucks.

No comments: