Tuesday, May 25, 2010

He takes what he can get.

I would not even share an elevator with this person. Not even an escalator. Or a moving sidewalk. Or a regular sidewalk. Grooooooossssssss.

My friend and I keep getting matched with this guy. WTF is going on? Is this a fake profile? I can't tell. If it's fake, it's amazing. If it's real, well, it's still really amazing but in a completely different way. I think my favorite part is where he lists his favorite foods.


I am shy, gamer, and passionate.

My Self-Summary
I'm a one man wolfpack and I'm looking for the love of my life. I'm also a level 80 orc rogue on WOW.

What I’m doing with my life
I'm currently living with my mom. I'm studying to become a licensed massage therapist.

I’m really good at
video games. sex.

The first things people usually notice about me
My blue eyes.
my level 80 orc rogue

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
I love reading steven king books and romance novels.

My favorite movies are the lord of the rings series. I also love the harry potter movies and twilight! GO TEAM EDWARD!

I really don't like music.

I love bagel bites, hot pockets and fried chicken!

The six things I could never do without
Computer, video games, droid, /b/, doritos, my cats

I spend a lot of time thinking about
the human body
On a typical Friday night I am
helping mom clean the house, playing video games.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit here
my ex and I were together for 6 years and she broke my heart when she left me for my brother.
Also I get kind of gassy when I'm nervous. (Like on first dates)

You should message me if
you're ready to meet the man of your dreams.

No comments: