Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My mother forwarded this to me yesterday.

"A Real Man"

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and regret. He will help her express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires.

He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine. It's wine that does all that...

Never mind.

2 comments:

mandeebee said...

Haha. Although I recently had a guy tell me that I'll always be the most beautiful girl in the room to him, and I have to admit, it kinda melted my a heart a litte...just a little...

Nick said...

Funny, but a little trite.

I read you like dinosaurs and maybe you like Twin Sister. Maybe this would fit better on one of your other blogs:
http://vimeo.com/14519789
http://twinsister.bandcamp.com/