Friday, April 20, 2012

Real Estate

Every time this band comes up on my Pandora shuffle I have to stop what I'm doing and look and see who's playing.  It's always Real Estate.  I really liked their self-titled first album, but every song on their second one sounds good too.

"It's Real" from their second studio album 'Days' which was released in October 2011.  Just realized that I never knew what the band looked like before.  Also, I love the Golden Doodle!


Also:
"Out of Tune"
"Fake Blues"
- Pretty sure this song made it on my best of 2009 playlist

2 comments:

Where To Buy Property In India said...

Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates.
Regards,
RMorphosis

Krrish said...

This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. luxury apartment in ncr.