Saturday, August 14, 2010

All time top five.

This week, NPR's All Songs Considered blog asks What's Your Most Played Song on your computer?

Here's my top five according to number of iTunes plays.  I couldn't stop at just one!

#1.  "Haiti" by Arcade Fire


#2. "Showroom Dummies (Cha Cha Cha)" by Senor Coconut. (no idea why)


#3. "Rock My Boat (feat. Mia Doi Todd)" by Dntel


#4. "Girl" by Beck.
I've never seen this video before, but I love it!  I makes me want to hang out with Beck in LA.  I always wondered what the correct words to the chorus are.  I found several interpretations online: "Hey, My cyanide Girl."  "Hey, my summer girl."  "Hey, my sun-eyed girl."  What do you think?


#5 (tie)  "Neon Syrup for the Cemetary Sisters" by Black Moth Super Rainbow.  Love this band!!


...and "Til The End of Time" by Devotchka

1 comment:

Adam said...

Wow, I haven't heard Senor Coconut in forever. That sure takes me back.