Monday, August 16, 2010

To the cool dudes who live very far away

Thanks for your message, cool long-distance dude.  Your compliment from far away made me smile.


I probably won't write back, but I still appreciate you.  It's the thought that counts.


Maybe I showed up in your match results when you expanded your search to include women "everywhere." We probably have a lot in common except for our time zone.


It means something that you liked my profile enough to send a message, even if we live a few thousand miles apart and will never ever meet.


It reminds me that there are actually cool dudes out there who might be into me.  Kinda hoping for a cool dude who lives in the same town, but then again, you're probably thinking the same thing about me.

Hats off to you, cool long distance dudes, you will not be forgotten.

1 comment:

Dolphin and Condor Fabrics said...

Wow, I can't believe that stalker shit his pants over this post! It's totally nice! Pinche Kate, you're a lady!