Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blue/print/matic

img src: Printmatic
Blueprint is an emcee/producer/rapper from Columbus, Ohio.  I know him from his work with the slightly more famous RJD2, and was featured on his amazing debut album "Deadringer."

What? You never heard of RJD2?  He's the guy who wrote the theme song to Mad Men.

Anyway, I don't know how I came across Blueprint's blog, Printmatic, but I've been following it for a while now. He talks a lot about music, drinking (or not drinking), partying and relationships.  His writing cracks me up and I feel like I could hang out with this guy and have a great time.

One of my favorite entries is Top Ten Reasons Why 21-23 Year Old Women Suck, which includes such delightful insights as "They can’t handle their liquor" and "They don’t pay for shit." Read the rest.

Other Blueprint gems:

No comments: